Grow and Develop
The most effective Awana Clubs are those whose leaders continually seek to grow in Christ-likeness and develop their leadership and ministry skills. That’s why Awana is committed to providing a wide variety of leadership development opportunities. Stay engaged!
Equipped to Lead Newsletter
Monthly newsletter designed for Commanders, Directors to equip you to lead with excellence and keep you up-to-date on the latest news and resources to support your ministry. Subscribe here
Awana Ministry Conferences (AMC)
Each conference is hosted by a regional Awana Ministry Team and provides a unique experience focused on inspiring, training and connecting with other children’s and youth ministry workers. There are a variety of breakouts that offer creative ideas that you can adapt for your own ministry.
This event is not only for local Awana leaders and volunteers, but also for Sunday School teachers, Pastors, Youth Group leaders, and anyone else involved in your children’s and youth ministry.
AMC Connection Kits
Connect, inspire and equip your volunteers using the video teaching and team-building ideas on these DVD resources. Themes and videos featured from previous Awana Ministry Conferences. Perfect for leader meetings. Titles include:
- The Great Connection
- One Mission, Many Methods
- All: Rethink Your Reach – helps you position your club as a witness to the world
- Stand: Committed to the Gospel – equips leaders to centre their ministries on the Gospel
- One More – focuses on the impact of reaching even one more child for Christ
- Zoom Out: See the Bigger picture – the importance of partnering with parent in ministry
Rock Solid Series
Designed for adults, gain a biblical worldview and develop spiritually by learning the same verses in the children’s handbooks. Each book corresponds with a Sparks or T&T handbook. Resources include:
- Sparks HangGlider Parent Handbook – Beginnings: Studies in Genesis to Joshua
- Sparks WingRunner Parent Handbook – Promise: Studies in Joshua to Malachi
- Sparks SkyStormer Parent Handbook – Glory: Studies in Matthew to Revelation
- T&T Parent Handbook 1 – Guide: Gaining and training a biblical worldview
- T&T Parent Handbook 2 – Shepherd: Loving and Leading Young Lives
- T&T Parent Handbook 3 – Witness: Equipping to Share the Good News
- T&T Parent Handbook 4 – Servant: Modelling Faith in Action